If you are involved in legal process with local authority, we can work with you to complete a thorough assessment. We are able to assess your child in education setting as well as clinic setting to identify his/her OT needs.
How can we support you?
- Preliminary discussion with the client to understand parent’s concerns.
- Assessing the child in school setting.
- Discussing your current EHCP document and any previous reports and other documents.
- Liaise with school and other professionals if it is necessary.
- Attending the Tribunal as a witness to support and gain the necessary outcome to successfully access learning.
- Provide a succinct report regarding the provisions required such as the approach and frequency of occupational therapy intervention based on current evidence and clinical reasoning.
Assessment package includes:
- Pre assessment questionnaires
- Up to 90-minute assessment session
- Written report with recommendations
- Liaison with other professionals involved in your child’s care or education
- One pre-tribunal professionals meeting
Please contact the office for a quote specific to your case. Prices may vary significantly depending on your child’s needs. If you have any enquiry or would like to learn more about this process and our input, please contact us on 07954322101 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org